Q&A for Users
- Make sure your computer or mobile device is connected to a default printer
- Review your selected coupon(s) and press PRINT button
- Enjoy your benefits with coupon(s) from our website.
- No. You could print your desired coupon(s) without creating an account
- Yes, you could do that if you see the term “Accept Customer show coupon on mobile devices” on specific coupon(s).
Q&A for Bussiness Owners
- Call our Customer Services Center at (657) 206-0888
- Email to us at email@example.com
- No. You don’t have to! Our professional administrators will help you to post your coupon(s). All you have to do is apply as a Member of NailCoupon.com and submit Coupon Posting Request form to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Membership term agreement is minimum of Tweelve (12) months.
- Minimum 05 days written notice of cancellation is required and membership fee is nonrefundable.
- Maximum 05 types of coupon to be posting or edit coupon content per month per month for each membership.
- Member is responsible for all contents and information coupon(s) advertised on www.NailCoupon.com
- NailCoupons.com is reserves the right to refuse any service from any member and to cancel the membership without prior notice if we determines that the member and/or its business is not compliant with the requirements, standards or practices of a legal, regulatory, self-regulatory or ethical nature of NailCoupon.com