NAILCOUPON.COM (NCP), a service of NAILZON, LLC., is committed to protecting the privacy of our members and users of its website and services online. This policy sets out to let you know how we collect, store, use, and protect your personal information. The Policy applies to any NCP sites, and to any NCP application and services regardless of how you access or use them, including through mobile devices. By visiting NCP sites you hereby accept all terms and conditions described in this Privacy.
The information we collect will depend on how you use NCP websites. We receive and store any information you provide on our Web site, in any other way or whenever you interact with us.
We may collect your protocol address (IP address), browser type and version of it, geographical location, and operation system, and referral source, length of visit, page views, website navigation, and search terms.
We may collect any information you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us and subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters in such placing comments, or feedback on any section of our website. We may collect any information relating to any activities you make on/in our website.
We may collect your personal information (including but not limited to your name, date of birth, gender, interests and favorites), contact information (including but not limited to address, telephone number and email address), business information (including but not limited to legal name, business license and tax ID), financial information (including but not limited to debit/credit card and bank account) and other information you provide to us to facilitate your business service or personal purpose.
We may collect information about you from other sources such as from our carriers or third parties with whom you are working to perform the services.
We will use this information to better tailor and personalize our services and communication with you both online and offline. You have the right not to provide certain information. However, in such case, some transactions may not be completed and some services may not be provided.
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser. We may use both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies on the website. We will use the session cookies to keep track of you whilst you navigate the website and use the persistent cookies to enable our website to recognize you when you visit.
Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date. We use Analytics software to analyze the use of this website. Analytics software generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies, which are stored on users’ computers. The information generated relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of the website. We will store this information. Our advertisers/payment services providers may also send you cookies.
Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, whilst some browsers allow you to reject just third party cookies.
Using your personal information
– Provide you access to our website;
– Administer the website;
– Create solutions or marketing services;
– Improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website;
– Enable your use of the services available on the website;
– Send statements and invoices to you, and collect payment from you;
– Send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
– Send you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
– Send you marketing communications relating to our business which may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
– Provide third parties with statistical information about our users, but this information will not be used to identify any individual user; – Deal with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website;
– Provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content;
– Process communication between buyers and sellers on the Sites as well as your transactions on the Sites;
– Conduct research or statistical analysis in order to improve the content of the Sites, product offerings and services as well as for marketing, advertising and promotional purposes.
We will not, without your express consent, provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
– To assist us with providing you with our services (including but not limited to database management, products and services alerts, shipping services, membership and logistics services);
– To help detect and prevent illegal acts, violations of our User Agreement, and data security breaches;
– To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
– In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
– In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
We may disclose information about you to a purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling;
We may disclose information about you to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
International data transfers
Security of your personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on secure (password- and firewall- protected) computers and on secure services including but not limited to Yahoo or Google Documents and other related secure services such as Yahoo or Google Calendar and Yahoo or Google Mail.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential and for all activities that occur under your account or password.
If you believe your account has been abused, please contact us for further assistance.
You can see, review and change some of your personal information by signing in to your account. Please update your personal information immediately if it changes or is inaccurate.
For some information that you are not allowed to change or correct yourself, please contact us for further assistance.
In accordance with the applicable laws, we may charge you a reasonable fee for the processing of any data update or correction request.
Other users have access to the information you share on NZ sites. In the effort to protect your privacy, we allow only limited access to other users’ contact to facilitate transactions and collect payments.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information will be subject to the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity. We may withhold such personal information to the extent permitted by law. You may instruct us not to process your personal information for marketing/advertising purposes by email at any time. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing/advertising purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal information for marketing/advertising purposes.
Third party and member’s websites
The website contains links to other websites. If you are directed to a third party website, their privacy notices and practices will apply. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites. We cannot guarantee the privacy or security of your information once you provide it to a third party. You are advised to carefully read the privacy and security policies of third parties before entering into a transaction and sharing your information, even when the third parties to whom you disclose personal information are buyers or sellers on our sites.
If you are under 18, you may use our services under the supervision of a parent or guardian. Alcohol listings on NCP are intended for adults. You must be at least 21 years of age to purchase alcohol, or use any site functionality related to alcohol.