Registration Data; Account Security
In consideration of your use of the Site, you agree to (a) provide accurate, current and complete information about you as may be prompted by any registration forms on the Site ("Registration Data"); (b) maintain the security of your password and personal information; (c) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data and any other information you provide to us, and keep it accurate, current and complete; (d) be fully and solely responsible for all use of your account, user ID or password; and (e) notify NAILCOUPON.COM immediately of any unauthorized use of your account. NAILCOUPON.COM will not be liable for any loss or damage for non-compliance. NAILCOUPON.COM reserves the right to refuse the Service to any user.
Proprietary Rights in Site Content
All content on the Site and available through the Service, including designs, text, graphics, pictures, video, information, applications, software, music, sound and other files, and their selection and arrangement (the "Site Content"), are the property of NAILCOUPON.COM with all rights reserved. No Site Content may be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, scraped, displayed, posted, transmitted, or sold in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, without the Site's prior written permission, except that the foregoing does not apply to your own User Content (as defined below) that you legally post on the Site.
NAILCOUPON.COM’s graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts and service names are registered or being registered trademarks, trademarks or trade dress of the Site in the U.S. and/or other countries. NAILCOUPON.COM’s trademarks may not be used, including as part of trademarks and/or as part of domain names, in connection with any product or service in any manner that is likely to cause confusion. NAILCOUPON.COM’s trademarks may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of NAILCOUPON.COM.
You understand that you represent, warrant and agree that no materials of any kind submitted through your account or otherwise posted, transmitted, or shared by you on or through the Service will violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party -- including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary rights -- or contain libelous, defamatory or otherwise unlawful material.
In addition, you agree not to use the Service or the Site to:
• act in any manner that is unlawful or could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site;
• use automated scripts to collect information and/or data from or otherwise interact with the Service or the Site;
• upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available any content that we deem, in our sole discretion, to be harmful, threatening, unlawful, defamatory, infringing, abusive, inflammatory, harassing, vulgar, obscene, fraudulent, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
• register for more than one member/user account or register for a member/user account on behalf of a company/individual other than your business/yourself;
• impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent yourself or your affiliation with any person or entity;
• upload, post, transmit, share or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation;
• upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make publicly available on the Site any private information of any third party, including addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers or credit card numbers, etc.;
• solicit passwords or personal identifying information for any purpose;
• upload, post, transmit, share or otherwise make available any material that contains any software virus or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
• intimidate or harass another member/user;
• upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law;
• use or attempt to use another's account, service or system without authorization from the Site, or create a false identity on the Service or the Site; and
• upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available content that, in the sole judgment of the Site, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Site, or which may expose the Site or its members/users to any harm or liability of any type.
Member/User Content Posted on the Site
When you post Member/User Content to the Site, you authorize and direct us to make such copies thereof as we deem necessary in order to facilitate the posting and storage of the Member/User Content on the Site. By posting Member/User Content to any part of the Site, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to the Site an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, fully paid, worldwide license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, excerpt (in whole or in part) and distribute such Member/User Content for any purpose, commercial, advertising, or otherwise, on or in connection with the Site or the promotion thereof, to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such User Content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing. You may remove your Member/User Content from the Site at any time. If you choose to remove your Member/User Content, the license granted above will automatically expire, however you acknowledge that the Site may retain archived copies of your Member/User Content. NAILCOUPON.COM does not assert any ownership over your Member/User Content; rather, as between us and you, subject to the rights granted to us in these Terms, you retain full ownership of all of your Member/User Content and any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights associated with your Member/User Content.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and we prohibit members/users from uploading, posting or otherwise transmitting on NAILCOUPON.COM or service any materials that violate another party's intellectual property rights. When we receive proper Notification of Alleged Copyright Infringement as described in our NAILCOUPON.COM Copyright Policy, we promptly remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material and terminate the accounts of repeat infringers as described herein. If you believe that any material on the Site infringes upon any copyright which you own or control, you may send a written notification of such infringement to us.
Third Party Websites and Content
The Site contains (or you may be sent through the Site or the Service) links to other web sites ("Third Party Sites") as well as articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, music, sound, video, information, applications, software and other content or items belonging to or originating from third parties (the "Third Party Applications, Software or Content"). Such Third Party Sites and Third Party Applications, Software or Content are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by us, and we are not responsible for any Third Party Sites accessed through the Site or any Third Party Applications, Software or Content posted on, available through or installed from the Site, including the content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability, privacy practices or other policies of or contained in the Third Party Sites or the Third Party Applications, Software or Content. Inclusion of, linking to or permitting the use or installation of any Third Party Site or any Third Party Applications, Software or Content does not imply approval or endorsement thereof by us. IF YOU DECIDE TO LEAVE THE SITE AND ACCESS THIRD PARTY SITES OR TO USE OR INSTALL ANY THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS, SOFTWARE OR CONTENT, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK AND YOU SHOULD BE AWARE THAT OUR TERMS AND POLICIES NO LONGER GOVERN. YOU SHOULD REVIEW THE APPLICABLE TERMS AND POLICIES, INCLUDING PRIVACY AND DATA GATHERING PRACTICES, OF ANY SITE TO WHICH YOU NAVIGATE FROM THE SITE OR RELATING TO ANY APPLICATIONS YOU USE OR INSTALL FROM THE SITE.